I just got a digital face lift! I’m still a little swollen, don’t judge– Web MD says it will look great in a few days once things continue to shift into place. I’m still posting to Tumblr but now make my primary residence at www.disasteronheels.com.
And with a new look comes new confidence (just ask Lady Gaga) so here’s my shameless plug: go ahead, and use these little widgets to join me on Facebook or Twitter and spread the love…and disaster. You can still email me, too. And you can especially still email me if you have any ideas as to how to make this look even better. (Heidi is right, this is addicting!)
Thank you. Keep photo shopping darlings, and your profiles can look beautiful, too.
Subscribe Via Email
Become A Fan
- I Heart You Rachel Dratch, From Your BFF, Disaster
- The Genius
- This Is The Pits
- The Write-Off
- A Return to Roots
- One Glove, One Heart
- I’m a Fraunt!
- Sugar Coated
- How to Shake a Stage Five Drunk
- A Disaster’s Guide to Fixin’ Shit
- Sea Biscuits
- Guess Who’s Not Coming to Dinner?
- Finally, A Fairytale I can Believe In
- High San Francisco!
- Scent of A Woman
- RT @jgolden3: Sometimes I love the people I work with... other times I hate them. Now is the latter... http://t.co/gxf60mC7 #, 2012/05/03
- The daily verbatim: "Im just looking for a understanding women. I work with Computers. Im stable and well Ground.... http://t.co/q1IWE00l #, 2012/05/03
- @heidiskinner Absolutely! Do not take this lightly. It's the role of a lifetime. #Disasterella #, 2012/05/03
- @gloss48 so good talking to you yesterday. I can't wait to get glamorous. #, 2012/05/03
- @heidiskinner yes! You can be my Disaster Fairy Godmother. It will be easy. I already have the shoes! #, 2012/05/03