Last week I told you that if I received even one walk of shame story I would share mine. Not only did I hear from someone, I heard from many (so far nine amazing stories). So, this time something a little different: rather than write my story, I’m going to tell you my story. Without further adieu, Dear Disasters — the tale of my favorite walk of shame:
In the meantime, keep your expectations low, and your heels held high. You’re fabulous.
Special thanks to Steve, my Disaster patron at Immersion Edit, who does amazing work.
Subscribe Via Email
Become A Fan
- I Heart You Rachel Dratch, From Your BFF, Disaster
- The Genius
- This Is The Pits
- The Write-Off
- A Return to Roots
- One Glove, One Heart
- I'm a Fraunt!
- Sugar Coated
- How to Shake a Stage Five Drunk
- A Disaster’s Guide to Fixin’ Shit
- Sea Biscuits
- Guess Who’s Not Coming to Dinner?
- Finally, A Fairytale I can Believe In
- High San Francisco!
- Scent of A Woman